SC - my collected glossary

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Wed Sep 20 22:09:11 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Ras

>>>(Although I still
think your decision to not edit posts is ridiculous to the extreme.)>>>

I disagree with you entirely on this matter, Ras.

Firstly, can you imagine the amount of work which would be involved in
editing the messages?  Not to mention the fact that there is not always a
definitive answer to a question - look at cuskynoles.  As well, you would be
expecting Stefan to be an instant expert in rather too many subjects to edit
it and get it right!

I do sometimes find the floriegium a bit frustrating when I have gone is
search of a specific recipe or whatever, but more usually, I find that I get
absorbed in reading what has been said.  I come away much better informed
than I would have done had all those messages not been there.

Gwynydd