SC - Tea - OOP

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Thu Sep 21 02:23:05 PDT 2000

Lee-Gwen Booth wrote:
> Oh, no, one doesn't put milk in these teas!  Mind you, I am yet to find
some
> way to make one "fancy" tea palatable.  I can't remember its name, but it
> tastes like someone has taken a full ashtray and steeped it in boiling
> water.  I had it once when I was a teenager and couldn't believe that
anyone
> could actually drink the stuff (still can't, for that matter - I recently
> went into a specialty tea shop where it was stocked.  One sniff convinced
> me not to buy it again - ever!).
'Lainie said:
Was it by any chance Lapsang Souchong? That's the only tea I know of
that fits that description, and I don't like it either.

Oh yes, I'm with you on that one. Lapsang Souchong has the weirdest smoky
taste and scent (personally I find it extremely unpleasant, but I guess a
lot of people somewhere like it or they wouldn't still keep making it). How
do they get that? Smoking the leaves? Anyone know?

Ciao
Lucrezia

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.