SC - Archaeologists Recreate Famous King's Entombed Meal

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 19:12:41 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/21/00 12:11:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
korrin.daardain at juno.com writes:

<< http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/DailyNews/midas_beer000920.html

The sad thing about all this is that the 'immanent scholars' almost never
publish their recipes. I contacted the site about the availability of
original or translated recipes and received an answer that they were
unavailable. $150.00? Give me a break. A fool and his money soon part
especially when those who have the responsibility to teach and pass on
knowledge still with hold that knowledge after requiring such a ridiculous
fee to eat possibly 'period' food but are unwilling to part with the research
that led them to their 'probably' wrong conclusions.

Ras
(Once again laughing at the so-called 'scholars' of the world)
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/