SC - rare foods at feasts-rant

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Sep 22 06:38:42 PDT 2000

Most events in both Aethelmark and East have the event fee, with or without a
dayboard and a separate fee for the feast. That is what he means by going
'offboard' to an event.

I frequently go offboard to events, being ultra allergic to mushrooms, and many
people using commercial stock bases and otehr conveniences with 'natural
flavors' that quite often have mushroom essence or tropical products [my other
main food allergy is palm or tropical products.] I will also go offboard if I
don't like the menu for the feast.
margali