SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2624

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Fri Sep 22 16:02:58 PDT 2000

> Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:22:00 -0400
> From: "Nicholas Sasso" <NJSasso at msplaw.com>
> Subject: SC - <<<<<< I just had a stroke of luck on getting a Smoker Grill
...snip... When I went to the local

> <<<<<<    I just had a stroke of luck on getting a Smoker Grill ...snip>
> What is the brand/make/model of the one you got?  I know we get
interesting items in these parts of GA as well, so I might could swing a
haggle here, too.

> fra niccolo difrancesco
> (the foraging friar)
    I just checked it is a Brinkmann CorpSmok'n Pit 805-21101-W  It looks
like a simalar model as the one on the walmart web page:
http://www.walmart.com/estore/pages/in_b5_2.jsp?BV_SessionID=_WM_1281284872.
0969661658_MW_&BV_EngineID=lalilheghflbejecfkjcfnldkj.0&oid=68301&Find=smoke
%b4n+pit&cnt_index=1

Hej!
Olaf