SC - So what should i call the feastcrat?

Patrick Hood kelan at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 23 21:28:50 PDT 2000

Lord Stefan li Rous wrote
> The substitution of the word "course" for "removes" is in fact a very
> recent change and is still far from being universal throughout the
> Known World.

Lord Stefan have you thought about adding a common newbee feastcrat errors
section to the florigium?  What about a top ten things we could go without
ever seeing done, served, or said at a feast?  For education not bashing
purposes i mean.  I thought remove was the proper term.  I would like to
learn about some of these dos and don'ts without reopening old tired
threads.