SC - feast options

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Mon Sep 25 14:07:00 PDT 2000

> >  Off-board doesn't exist down here, I tried but it went over like a lead
ballon.  No one can understand giveing seats to people in the hall that are
not paying full price.<<

> As someone who has helped arrange meals, I gotta say that I found the
concept of setting up the hall to accomodate more people than were eating
the feast--  -- seemed like more hassle than it was worth...

> Jadwiga Zajaczkowa,

    Obviously  people from well-populated areas.  Here in the Wild
Northwestern territory known as Artemisia,  when Feasts are limited, and at
a site aways from civilization (such as atop a mountain at a ski resort),
it is a bit rude for the host group to not allow  "off-board"  seating or
arrangements for Gentles to bring their own provisions.  Esp when the Feast
is early enough to allow  Court & other festivities to happen afterwards.

Caointiarn