SC - Archaeologists Recreate Famous King's Entombed Meal

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 19:30:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/25/00 12:43:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

<< Attempting to recreate a meal from the results of testing the residue that
sits in the bottom of thousands-of-years-old jugs is not Science. Therefore,
it isn't something to be taken seriously as a professional activity... If one
really wants to
experiment and try to re-create something from it, they can 'play around with
it, but it is clearly playing and not serious.

Point well taken. Then the article should have been titled 'Archaeologists
Hire Others to Prepare their Playful Attempts at Recreating a Famous King's
Entombed Meal.'

Ras
The big answers I have. It's just some of the little ones that elude me.-D.
Koontz