SC - Boiled peanuts, was, food bashing

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Sep 26 04:03:29 PDT 2000

See, now, this is absolutely not what I had in mind. Much... I haven't
met Huette, and now I have to have this vision of her like one of those
cartoon fight scenes with the arms and legs sticking out of the cloud of
dust, as Huette tries in vain to deal with one of those pestiferous
back-stroking elephants in her houppelande. Which leads me to say to her,

"You know, I'm a rather gifted surgeon; I could probably do something
about that hump of yours..."

To which she replies,

"What hump?"

Adamantius, not prepared to pursue his line of inquiry as he thinks this
is getting too silly