List administrator-Re: SC - Who you callin' an 'abomination'?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 06:26:13 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/26/00 8:46:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

<< Thank you for warning us. We were looking for a title for the person who
coordinates the kitchen and the group supplies among the many cooks at an
event, and had planned to use Kitchen Steward, but since Confed would
think that was the feastocrat, we can't use it. >>

Gunther,

This post is definitely inflammatory in nature and out of line. Would you
please handle this>

<<

Ras
The big answers I have. It's just some of the little ones that elude me.-D.
Koontz