Flaming? Was - Re: List administrator-Re: SC - Who you callin' an 'abomination'?

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Tue Sep 26 08:36:55 PDT 2000

>This post is definitely inflammatory in nature and out of line. Would you
>please handle this>

Did I miss something?  I'm sorry, I didn't read this entire thread (and most
of it is at home, not here at work,) but, the post to which this refers didn't
seem inflammatory at all.  It appears to be a statement of concession - the
term "Kitchen Steward" would not be a good one to co-opt (at least around Eastern/Central
PA) because it is already used by a large local group in a specific way, and
would cause confusion.  If the previous context of this thread gave it a different
connotation, please enlighten me;  But, otherwise, I'm confused.

Magdalena
(Who is Confed AND Eisental, knows both Ras AND Jadwiga, and doesn't understand!)