SC - vegetables-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 19:24:35 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/26/00 1:22:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

<< Ann/Abby (don't
know which- they're twins)! contacted Kraft and they said it was
probably OK but they wouldn't recommend it. I thought it was scary,
frankly...

'Lainie

Even the local agricultural extension office says that it does not need to be
refrigerated. It seems that the acidity is high enough to prevent the usual
deadly beasties from multiplying. You will notice that the warning label
states to refrigerator after opening to preserve the flavor." This is a
direct response to the FDA's determination that refrigeration is unnecessary
also. Nothing scary about it. Only more informed people who actually tested
the product instead of making assumptions that were based on guess work. The
'please, keep refrigerated' guess here was originally based on the egg
content and was never actually tested.

Ras
The big answers I have. It's just some of the little ones that elude me.-D.
Koontz