SC - contacting the new Majesties

Mercedes OfTheFlame mercedes_oftheflame at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:17:04 PDT 2000

Greetings all good gentles,

I am preparing the luncheon for the Majesties and their attendants at
Christmas Tourney.  I need to know how to contact the new Majesties.  I
looked at the Royal's link from the SCA web sit and it still contains the
information from our past and wonderful Majesties, Dag and Elayna. (suddenly
realizing this list is more than just Midrealm, feeling a little silly)
Ahem! Well anyway I need the contact info for the new Majesties of the
Midrealm.  I would greatly appreciate any info.

On another note- I was on this list several months ago.  There was great
debate going on.  The harshness of the debate and other real life issues
caused me to just walk away from it all. Now that I am back, I would like to
put in my two cents.  "I would more readily at any time listen to kind
understanding advice before turning eye or ear to one who would look down
their nose proclaiming they'd /never/ suggest such a thing to a newbie, thus
scaring the newbie to death."

Eager for the challenge of the dream,
Mercedes