SC - Garlic

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Thu Sep 28 16:58:54 PDT 2000

>> Aquapatys!!!  Bulbs of garlic boiled in broth.  Great on bread and
>probably hell on vampires (I haven't tested that).
>>
>> Bear

I did the this recipe for the last feast I ran although I did dress the garlic
with a few shavings of parmagiano reggiano which improves the flavour
immeasurably.  Many commented on the fantastic garlic flavour, were "blown
away' with how the bulbs maintain their integrity yet melted away to nothing in
the mouth,  and were shocked with the lack of "Garlic Burn".  I won many fans
that night, and the emnity of one lady, who's lord, Sir Torg consumed over 70
cloves of garlic, and had it oozing from his pores for weeks.....

I should post the feast recipes, it was a italo-polish theme...

>    From personal experience, it is hell on your love life as well

I love garlic, my wife hates more than 1/2 clove in any dish.  Maybe I should
cook garlic dishes when my wife goes out....

Drakey.