SC - fresh eggs?

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Fri Sep 1 06:30:15 PDT 2000

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:

> is this something in a medieval source or a modern one?

Presumably modern. My father isn't _that_ old...

> sounds like justification by big time egg companies to me...:)

They have chickens -- recent hobby thing of 3-4 -- and store all the
eggs in room temp for a couple of weeks before eating. Claims you get
stomach problems from the truly fresh ones. Sounded like some sort of UL
to me.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Trepanation -- I need it like I need a hole in my head