SC - Oh happiness and joy!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 12:41:53 PDT 2000

- --- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
> > --- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > Congratulations!  Start cooking and don't stop
> till
> > > your hearts desire has
> > > been satiated.
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > But that would be very dangerous to do.  The world
> > then would be hip deep in period food, I would be
> > deeply in debt and weigh over 900 lbs.  And
> probably
> > so would everyone else!
> >
> > Huette
> >

> I'm willing to face the peril.  Maybe just a little
> bit of peril?
>
> Selene

Well on your way home from the Potrero War, you and
Jared can stop by and help me sample my proto-baklava
trials.  I will be making one with the bread-style
qatâif.  One with the noodle-style qatâif.  One with a
crepe-style qatâif and one with wonton wrappers.  The
last is not from any period source, but just seemed
like a fun thing to try.  So are you up for it?  Let
me know.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.