SC - Re: : Period Foods for Kids/my experiment

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sun Sep 3 07:09:36 PDT 2000

At 09:45 AM 8/30/00 EDT, you wrote:
>I just finished some classes at Pennsic for kids cooking.

I've been smiling over the "What will kids eat?" thread.  When I had my son
back in the late '70's, I knew I didn't want a "picky eater," so I
instituted the "teaspoon rule."  Everyone had to try a teaspoon of
everything...which meant I had to eat a teaspoon of things I didn't like,
too.  (Ex-spouse loved canned spinach, which I hate, but felt I had to heat
up & serve occasionally) Now, although he lives on fast food, he still
tastes everything! None of the "what's thaaaaat?"  He did catch me passing
off calf fries as chicken nuggets to the kids one time. (OK, they were
hungry and nothing else was to hand) Leanna, proud mother of an adventurous
eater!