SC - BLOMAETH HØNS

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Sep 4 10:05:04 PDT 2000

I kinda thought of it as individually pastried pieces of chicken.  And
the other versions of this same recipe (Danish translations) have
slightly different tacks--one suggests shaping the chopped meat around
the bones to look like chicken legs, wrapping them in pastry and baking
them in the oven, and the other is more like a chicken meatball, dipped
in a batter and deep fried.
The whole diverse possibilities are what really intrigue me with this
stuff....I've bought myself a whole bunch of chicken, and will be trying
out different variations over the next week or so.  If I come up with
anything sensible, I'll post results to the list, if people'd like.
(Mind you, I'm not promising anything earthshaking....I've done a LOT of
SCA cooking, but very little redacting...so this is new for me)
- --Maire