SC - My Good News... <G>

RButler96 at aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 17:21:29 PDT 2000

    Well, I'm a very happy cook, and I wanted to share my news with the
list...

    The late    King Gunnar and Queen Anastasiya of Trimaris had re-opened an
order for feastcrats and cooks.  The Order of the Golden Galleon was to honor
our type of folk.

    Saturday morning I received this award... From what I was told, I was the
first recipient since the re-opening.  I am very proud of this little token
of thanks... May everyone else feel as appreciated as I did when the Crown
recalled the details of a feast I had prepared for them many months ago...

    Khadijah