SC - Use of medicinal metals

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 16:55:44 PDT 2000

bootkiller at hotmail.com writes:

<< De Nola's got some pretty wacky instructions in places anyway; a recipe he
 gives for a distilled broth for invalids advises the cook to heat a number
 of gold pieces in the fire and add them to the finished broth.  The more hot
 gold you throw in, the more the broth will be worth.

 So go figure...

 Vicente >>

Alternative medicine has several uses for gold. It is also one of the metals
our body readily digests and uses. I see nothing wacky with his suggestion
but rather see something that modern medicine might take an example from......

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/