SC - Use of medicinal metals

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Sep 5 19:33:14 PDT 2000

Ras,

>From elemental gold in the gut to a biological gold compound injected into
joints is a rather long bow to draw.  Although I'm not sure on the exact
chemistry, it takes quite strong acids to form gold salts (which would then be
subsequently reacted to make organo-gold compounds).  Unless you feel like
washing down the gold with a swig of nitric acid?

Granted through, If I see better evidence for it, I'll be the first to be sold
on the idea.

we are getting a little off topic though, maybe we should go back to talking
about Hedgehogs...... :)~

Drake.