SC - A Thousand Eggs

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 19:00:07 PDT 2000

I did not mean to sound as if I had dismissed Ms. Renfrow's work as 'filled'
with errors. That is certainly NOT the case. Her work is better than most any
other work I can think of as a source for readily redacted tasty period
recipes. She does occasionally redact a recipe differently than I would have
done it but that does not make her work any less valuable. I highly recommend
both volumes of her collection for any serious medieval cook.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/