SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2573/Arianna?

Isha ArrowHawk ArianneShadowWalker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 7 22:17:27 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Kay Loidolt <mmkl at indy.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 12:01 AM
Subject: SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2573/Arianna?

> Alrighty, then!! I should know you, I am the Chatelaine/Castellan for
> Sternfeld!!
>
> I raise chickens and pursue German/Italian Imperial cookery!!
> I have slaughtered my own birds for local feasts and A&S entries, my own
> and for others.

      Yes!!!!!  I know you, because I fell in love with your chickens!!  :)
Small world.  :)

> I am currently working on co-ordinating with Rivenstar to host the 1st
> Known World Animal Husbandry and Arts and Sciences Symposium, the 15th
> of Sept. 2001!!!

       I know jack squat about both subjects, but if you need any help, I'm
willing to lend a couple of hands.  I need to find something to do anyhow.
Volunteering should help.  :)

> Johann, whose chickens are laying well, and whose garden is going
> NUTS!!!

       You're Opah, right?  The Monk?  I talked to you once about doing
stuff, and you'd dropped a cassette on the ground, remember?  :)

       Way cool!!

       Ari