SC - Re: Food Network Cooks

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Fri Sep 8 11:23:35 PDT 2000

Well, I've gotta admit, I'm a big fan of Emeril's. Granted, there's a lot of
show biz to his show, and he uses too blamed many bell peppers, but he
really does do a lot to educate the audience, and usually his information is
pretty good.

Of course, just because I like him so well, doesn't mean I can't be amused
by him as well. His recent wedding brought to my mind the following
sequence-

EMERIL in Love ;-)

Oh, baby, food of Love!
Just a couple of ingredients- there, it ain't rocket rocket science, now
happy, happy happy....
Happy, Happy, Happy....
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY.......

BAM!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY, Happy, happy.....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............................

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous