SC - pennsic pot luck dish

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Sep 8 12:40:16 PDT 2000

Hmmm. well, I think the unglazed one might bind the ingredients, despite being
oiled with a bit of almond oil and sprinkled with sugar, but it would probably be
ok from a glazed mold.

I have a nice heavy latex mini-scallop shell candy mold I use for buttercreams. I
wonder where I might get a few custom made with peachpits? I think for
experimentation I will try a sculpey until my lord can get a new outlet wired in
the barn for my kiln.
margali
i also use the mini shell for making modern shortbread 'bites' - i even made a
batch of chocolate shortbread shell 'oreos' by making a really heavy vanilla
buttercream to glue 2 shells together.