SC - TI article? OT job

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Fri Sep 8 15:17:57 PDT 2000

> I had the same reaction as you, Lainie.  I guess somebody  needs to right

Oops.  I can't seem to spell today either.

The weather is affecting me today also.  I hurt all over.  But after not
working for 5 1/2 years, I think I have finally reached the point of being
able to go back to work, at least part time.  It won't affect my disability
with SS and I'll stay on Medicare at least until I've worked for more than 6
months.  The perfect job for me right now seems to have fallen in my lap.
I'm applying for the part time library assistant position at the elementary
school where my daughter is in 3rd grade (it's only 3 1/2 blocks from our
house).  I'm definitely qualified for it and I've got the computer
background -- they won't have to train me.  I'm hoping that the combination
makes me a shoe-in.  keep your fingers crossed.

Raoghnailt