SC - TI article?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Sep 9 06:24:50 PDT 2000

I haven't read the article yet, but will do so today.  If what you say is true,
then yes, I would be disappointed.  There are so many cool things that could be
made that would be period...and that's what I would expect in a TI article.  I
understand that many, if not most, folks snack on non-period foods (I
do...couldn't get through war without my Oreos , etc.)  However, I don't think
what you describes belongs in a TI.  It doesn't even sound nourishing or what
people going into a serious physical activity should be eating!

Kiri