SC - Scales an A/S Project Suggestion

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat Sep 9 07:45:08 PDT 2000

>Susan Browning wrote:
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Speaking of measurements, would anybody know where I might look for a
scale
>> to weigh spices?
>>
>> Eleanor

If you are looking for an interesting A/S project regarding scales check out
page 175 of "The Viking" 1991 Crescent Books, New York.  It is a large
"coffee table" book and the drawings on that page show in great detail a
small very portable set of scales which belonged to period Norse trader.

Daniel Raoul