SC - Translations, please?

Isha ArrowHawk ArianneShadowWalker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 9 21:13:32 PDT 2000

> This is just the sort of article I think that I would like to have for
> the Florilegium. Hauviette, especially if this Collegium site is one that
> will disappear after the collegium is over, may I add this article to
> the Florilegium?

Ok, maybe I'm in way over my head here, as much of the things posted either
make no sense, or I just can't understand them.  *sigh*  When I find one in
a language I can comprehend, I'm happy.  :)

Nothing against you all, but I'm till very new at this, and feel as if I'm
in an advanced language class when I don't know the basics yet.  :(

What are a Florielgium and a collegium?  I'm stabbing madly guessing that
the latter is college?

Ari, feeling really dumb right now...