SC - Stoves

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Sep 10 07:06:11 PDT 2000

Actually, the woodburning stoves are not cooking stoves but heating stoves, and
for getting hot water they have a nifty 99$american propane burning eutetic
heater that you run inlline between the hose and the shower or sink that runs
off a 1# cylinder that is much more efficient. They do, however carry the little
coleman bakiong ovens that goes on the propane or white fuel range that Mike
made some nice breads in in camp this pennsic. What I like is the triple burner
setup that you can use a smoker/bbq and a deep fryer on as well as grill at the
same time [or I suppose you could put the 5 gal chili pots on all 3 burners, or
3 bbq/smokers...]

margali
[although i really like the 24 cc 2.25 hp gas powered blender in edition I....it
says it will do a 60 oz pitcher of drinks in 15 seconds.]