SC - Anthrpopowhosits?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Sep 10 15:06:36 PDT 2000

Richard Kappler wrote:

> > Adamantius (back to poring over his book on the pathology of the, um,
> > anthropophagopath, thinking of sending Ras some recipe cards)
>
> Lets see, in order now:  Yes; Sure, why not, the lass obviously missed me;
> aren't they essentially the same?; Yes, she does; I don't know, but he's too
> far away to worry about. :-)

Sounds about right. It occurs to me that much pain might have been
avoided if I had simply said "serial cannibalism as a manifestation of
mental illness" instead of referring to anthropophagopathy. The recipes
I wanted to send Ras had nothing to do with hummus; I thought he'd enjoy
some recipes for the homestyle cookery of Gein Farms and Chez Dahmer.
Chef Dahmer's culinary philosophy being based on the simple expression,
"I was saving that for later."

> You obviously have too much blood in your alcohol stream, Master.  Go back
> to your Disco Disney tapes and call me in the morning.

It's not nice to make fun of the disabled, sir. Especially when exposed
to Radio Disney tortures expressly forbidden by the Geneva Convention.
For those of you who aren't up on this, forcing a sprain patient to
suffer alone with a radio, just out of reach, playing a disco mix of
Celine Dion singing "My Heart Will Go On", is considered a War Crime in
direct violation of international law. Interpol has been alerted and law
enforcement agencies all over the world have stated that my son Is In
Big Trouble.

Luckily, I'm among the vertical again, now.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com