SC - TI Article - Support Kitchen

flidais at sirius.com flidais at sirius.com
Mon Sep 11 15:59:17 PDT 2000

This sounds somewhat like the 'pasties' I remember reading about
in the Knowne World Handbook.  IIRC it suggested using the biscuit
dough from the refrigerator case in the supermarket and stuffing
it with whatever you wish to eat.  I remember using the Pillsbury
biscuit cans and freezing them when I first started playing in
the SCA, and I seem to recall one of the fighters in the group
wrapped it in something and stuck it in his armor to eat when
there was a break.
<sigh> Seven years just shouldn't seem that long ago!

Flidais ni Eitegen