SC - TI Article - Support Kitchen

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Sep 11 18:03:21 PDT 2000

We've done similar things in the past (and it's at least 24 hours
straight through from here to Estrella).  We use bread dough, and make
pasty-sized turnovers with a variety of cooked meats, veggies, etc.
They are then baked, wrapped in foil, and frozen.  Put the individual
foil packets inside larger ziploc bags, put the bags inside a chest full
of ice, and they travel pretty good.  The foil packets allow one to
reheat the turnover without undue fuss, or they can be eaten cold.
- --Maire