SC - Miracle Whip vs. Mayo?

Isha ArrowHawk ArianneShadowWalker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 14 12:52:02 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Nicholas Sasso <NJSasso at msplaw.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 8:40 AM
Subject: SC - Sweetened iced tea OOP/OT (was RE: sweet and sour)

> To be honest, one would also have to admit that either Miracle Whip or
Helman's could embalm the corpse of the family pet before ceremonious
backyard burial.  A good hand made mayonnaise is tolerable as is it's
derrived sauces, but nothing beats the sweet/sour tang of The Bread Spread.
It's many off brand knock-offs are sufferable in its absence, but the real
mccoy takes the nod.  "FFOD" is a generous label for a sandwich of the
aforementioned goo and pasteurized processed cheese food from Kraft, but we
sucked 'em down as kids.

       Ok, what's wrong/different with MW versus Mayo?  Is MW Dangerous?  I
prefer Mayo myself, but my ex got me hooked on MW and though it has a
slightly 'off' taste, at least to me, I can now hardly tolerate the taste of
Mayo (sigh) . And I've never even *heard* of TBS.  Is it available in
Indiana?  I'm now quite curious as to what it tastes like.  Umm, and can you
translate FFOD?

       Thanks,

            Ari