SC - Protectorate Feast 3 - Menu

Thu Sep 14 13:03:22 PDT 2000

The recipe is one I received in response to a question I asked the list a
couple of months ago.  Elinor Fettiplace was an Elizabethan lady who set
down her recipes in a manuscript dated 1604.  Fettiplace gave the cookbook
to her niece in 1647.  While many, if not all, of the recipes are probably
of Elizabethan origin, there is a possibility that some of the recipes may
be Jacobean or later.

Bear