SC - German menus

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Thu Sep 14 14:08:31 PDT 2000

Gwen wrote:

>Actually Rumpolt has 100+ veggie recipes (from artichoke to cabbage, carrots
>to rice, roots to....OH heck, tons...)  but as you said they are not listed
>in the menus I have translated so far...

This struck me as interesting and I thought about Platina's work with
all the effort to place dishes in the proper nutritional order. What
kind of work is Rumpolt in that regard? Is there a theory of nutrition
to which it subscribes that you could work from? Perhaps going
back to Galen, Pliny, Dioscorides, *someone* who could provide
you with in formation on how to choose something appropriate from
Rumpolt in terms of your vegetables? Humoral theory is what I've
got in my head from Platina and was wondering how it might help
you with your situation.

Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com