SC - Slaw

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 20:06:55 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/14/00 2:53:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nishamartin at yahoo.com writes:

<< Just figured I'd throw
 that one out there and see what you guys thought.
 Nisha >>

I think you are a person with extremely good taste and have a palette trained
to enjoy proper food. ;-) BTW, I don't like the onions in KFC coleslaw
either. Occasionally I put raisins and/or crushed pineapple in mine also.

Vinegar, sugar and celery seed dressing on cabbage is thought of as 'cabbage
salad in my family while the white sauce based ones are called coleslaw.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/