SC - Miracle Whip OOP (was Re: Sweet and Savory)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Sep 15 00:52:53 PDT 2000

Ok folks, time for me to weigh in here...

I abhor Miracle whip and all of its imitators. I will not eat the stuff.
My anscestors did not claw their way up the food chain to eat fake mayo.
Give me Best foods (or Helleman's) or give me peanut butter! Chunky!

But I would never restrict someone else from their inalienable right to
pollute thier bodies with Miracle Whip, Twinkies, Floot Loops, Hawaiian
Punch, Velveeta, CoffeeMate, or whatever chemistry-set-passing-for-food
tickles their fancy. Just so long as they leave me and my blue PowerAde
and my tea and my Spaghettios alone! So there!

:-D

'Lainie