SC - Was: Period cooking? - Now: Foodie Movies

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Sat Sep 16 07:55:48 PDT 2000

> > "Browning, Susan W." wrote:

Gloriously funny!) but the television
> series "Pie in the Sky" from England was a favourite in this house for all
> the time it was on.  It combines two of my favourite things, cooking and
> murder mysteries.
>
> Gwynydd

Not a movie, but talking about cooking and murder mysteries -
there's Diane Mott Davidson's series of cooking murder mysteries set in
Colorado. The detective is a caterer and Davidson includes the recipes for
the dishes Goldy serves to her clients (if they're not dropping dead)
throughout the book.

Beatrix

- ---