SC - OOP - Foodie Books

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sat Sep 16 10:33:25 PDT 2000

At 09:55 AM 9/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Not a movie, but talking about cooking and murder mysteries -
>there's Diane Mott Davidson's series of cooking murder mysteries set in
>Colorado. The detective is a caterer and Davidson includes the recipes for
>the dishes Goldy serves to her clients (if they're not dropping dead)
>throughout the book.
>
>Beatrix

Ah, Mercedes, take note! All, Mercedes introduced me to Diane Mott
Davidson's books two years ago while I was recovering from surgery on my
broken leg.  I've read them all, and I usually don't go for the genre. I've
even tried some of the recipes. Great for a winter afternoon when you can
cook without killing the AC.  Leanna