SC - Re: sausage recipes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 00:12:30 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/15/00 4:53:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ChannonM at aol.com
writes:

<<  Following
 >  >Platinas instruction resulted in an inedibly salty sausage. >>

I still disagree with this view point. Soaking the sausages and then grilling
them or using them in other recipes calling for Lucasian sausages in that
period seems to make a particularly tasty dish.

Granted, that their use in recipes calling for unspecified sausages
oftentimes results in a dish that is unacceptable in flavor, their usage in
dishes which specifically specifies 'Lucasian Sausages' results in a superior
product.

I remain confused as to the exact point of the argument against the
production of Lucasian Sausages as noted in the manuscripts available.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/