SC - A death in the family

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 12:59:26 PDT 2000

Mordonna, My Dear,
I am truly sorry to hear of your loss.  How lucky you were though, to have
her in your life for so many years.  May her memory be a blessing to you.
Phillipa

<<
 Any of you who have been here a while remember my talking about my
 foster-mother-in-law, Auntie Ruth, who taught me so much about
 german-american cooking and butchering.  She passed on Wednesday at the age
 of 97.  She'd been living in a nursing home for the past year, and her
 passing is truly a blessing.  Her self had left her poor old body quite a
 while ago.
 I shall miss my old friend and teacher.

 Mordonna >>