SC - OT - Olympics et al....

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 18 15:00:48 PDT 2000

> > This did not strike Beatrix or Myself as a good idea, Koumiss on Corn
> > Flakes.

That does seem to be taking 'the hair of the dog' much too seriously.

> Well, there have been occasions when I've been stumbling around in the
> half-light of morning stupor, poured milk on cereal and sat down to eat,
> only to find that the milk had gone bad... it does tend to wake you up...

This is why at camping events when I'm being REALLY lazy or busy and relegate
the household to a cold cereal breakfast, I offer fruit-flavored yogurt to
moisten it instead of milk.  Less likely to spill in the ice chest or to turn
sour -- hey, it's already 'sour' after all!

Selene
selene at earthlink.net