Straying Off Topic (was Re: SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2611)

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 19 16:40:18 PDT 2000

you are absolutely correct, mi'Lady... things have gone too far astray and
I apologize for my part in it.  I allowed my passion for the flow of the
conversation to get the better of me and I apologize abjectly for my
transgression.

this also seems an appropriate time to remind folks to remember to keep
their subject headings relevent so that messages are easier to sort through
when the volume gets high... that helps ensure that you're able to track
the conversations that you're most interested in first and that you are
more easily able to disregard those of no interest to you when things get
heavy or go off track.  this is especially important when replying to a
digest message so that the message has context.

again, I apologize for becoming swept up in the discussion and disregarding
the focus of the list.  I shall endeavor to do better.

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier