SC - RE: Odd and Interesting foods

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 08:47:33 PDT 2000

I've been to the Dekalb Farmer's Market... WHAT A RUSH.. take or plan to buy
a lunch, you'll be there all day<G>. Is there a number or something I can
call to get directions to the International Farmer's Market? Saying it's on
Peachtree is like saying it's on Ponce de Leon... There are people still
trying to get away from the burning of Atlanta on Ponce de Leon.

If there's a Publix in your area you might also be able to find guava paste
there. Having a Wife that's a Florida native, I learned about guava paste,
chicken and yellow rice and crab enchelow<sp?> early. I don't think I've ever
seen her eyes light up quite as bright as when Publix came up here.

Corwyn