SC - Insect repellant = sekanjabin

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 23:53:39 PDT 2000

I've been ignoring the insect repellant threads but was idly reading the
vinegar bottle at dinner this evening and came across this on the back of
the label under 'Other Uses for Vinegar'

	PEST FIGHTER  A teaspoon of vinegar for each quart bowl of drinking
	water helps keep your pet free of fleas and ticks.  The ratio of
	one teaspoon to one quart is for a forty pound animal.

While I was doing the mental math for dosing our 6 lb kitty, my husband was
did the mental math for a 180 lb fighter. He said that was  about the same
ratio of vinegar to water as he like his sekanjabin to be.

So, now we have another reason to serve sekanjabin to the fighters: internal
bug repellant.

Bonne