SC - Period Restaurant?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 21 12:24:47 PDT 2000

Los Angeles used to have "1520 A.D." [of happy memory].  I think it was on La
Cienega Blvd., part of "Restaurant Row."  Even as a child, I figured out that
corn-on-the-cob was probably not appropriate, and their actor portraying Henry
VIII singing "'Enery the Eighth" was pretty funny but not historical.

Selene