SC - Re: shy person

Collette S. Waters collette at kricket.net
Fri Sep 22 18:29:20 PDT 2000

Ask somebody something.  I often go to events with my latest favorite
hobby and would be thrilled to talk with anyone who showed the slightest
interest - but you have to talk to me first because I don't want to
"bore" people with a discussion of animal husbandry or vinting or drop
spinning or metalwork or calligraphy or ...
Begga Elisabeth

 Sometimes, you just have to jump in there and disturb! Making a fool