SC - OOP- New People

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sat Sep 23 21:35:48 PDT 2000

We've recently had a thread about new people attending meetings in our
shire (Mooneschadowe, Stillwater, OK). A family of newcomers suffered from
the same experience.  I am NOT shy (just ask anyone), but I didn't feel a
part of the group for awhile, too. I will say this, "Persistance paid off."
I kept going to meetings, asking questions, etc. until I recognized most of
the regulars.  When they found out I could play the violin, do needlework
and cook, I was "in."

NEWSFLASH: It is raining in Mooneshadowe!  Yes, for the first time in over
two months precip is falling in Northern Ansteorra! Perhaps the burn ban
will soon be lifted!

Lady Liadnan of Sparrowhaven
MKA Diana Skaggs
Fiddler with Mooneschadowe's Merry Musicians
Bread Baker of the Broken Leg
Brewer of Fine Mead
Seamstress of Fine Garb