SC - on-board / off-board

Ratboy kattratt at home.com
Fri Sep 22 21:38:55 PDT 2000

And if you are close to Border Vale Keep then  you might be close to our
Barony of Nottinghill Coill (Greenville SC) We have several events
coming up  but in particular the one I am involved in planning is
Passage East III, Festival of Cosmas and Damian. November 18th.  Baron
John le Burguilliun is preparing the feast. And I do believe that he
frequents here often.

And Deborah if you can put me in  touch with Gail or Gunter Shultz it
would be much appreciated... I am not sure of their Society names but me
wife  would love to make contact  with both of them.

Nicholas of Falcon Cree